Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Greeting

Hello, there. I am a student at the Catholic University of Korea and majoring in English Language and Culture.

As you know, since English is one of the most strongest and influential language in the world, numerous people not only in Korea but also in many other countries are making an effort to learn English so that they can stand on the worldwide stage.

I made this blog in order to help those students who want to improve their English, especially in reading. Through this blog, I am going to tell you some historical moments in Korea so that students can learn not only English, but also Korean history. I know that there are still too many Korean students who do not know what was exactly happened in the past Korean history. Visitors may be able to learn English and Korean history from my writings. Plus, all of them can communicate and share each other's thoughts by using comment section.

I hope many people who visit my blog can get incredible helps from my blog.

Thank you and have a nice day :)